Union Public Service Commission UPSC Has released the notification of Detailed Application Form DAF for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022 . All the candidates who have passed the CMS Written Examination can apply online for DAF from 14 September 2022 to 28 September 2022. Read the full notification before applying.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination DAF Online Form 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Online Form: The Detailed Application Form for the Combined Medical Services Examination under the Union Public Services Commission has been released. Interested applicants who aspire to apply for the CMS Mains Exam must do so online through the official portal of UPSC. The applications commenced on 14 September 2022. Those who will qualify for this examination will be eligible to apply for the vacant Medical posts that will be recruited by the UPSC. The last date to apply for the UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Online Form is 28 September 2022. The candidates must submit the complete online form before 5 PM. But, before applying, one must observe the eligibility conditions, procedures and all the other details carefully. All the information is specifically curated in this article.
UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 14/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/09/2022 Upto 05 PM Only.
- Complete Form Last Date : 28/09/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/ PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee to UPSC DAF Online Application Form Only Civil Services Examination, 2022 Prelim Exam Qualified Candidate Are Eligible to Fill the Mains / DAF Form.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022 Vacancy Details
Eligibility for UPSC CMS DAF Form
Combined Medical Services Examination, CMS 2022
- Only UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022 Written Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill UPSC CMS DAF Online Form 2022
How to Fill UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Online Form 2022
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022 . Candidate Can Apply DAF Form Between 14/09/2022 to 28/09/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
CMS 2022 Detailed Application Form 2022
The candidates will have to fill out the Detailed Application Form only through the online portal of UPSC. The form needs to be compulsorily filled out by all the candidates who have passed the written level of the CMS. The previously registered candidates who attempted the examination must log in to the UPSC portal in order to fill out the Detailed Application Form. Those who have not registered themselves but have attempted the examination and are successful in it must register first. To fill out the application form, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission or UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Open the Examination dropdown list. In the list select Active Examinations.
- All the presently active examinations will be listed.
- Tap on Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022.
- Finally, all the information relating to CMS 2022 will open up.
- In the Document information box, look for the DAF.
- Click on the Click Here to open up the link to reach the login form for the Detailed Application Form or DAF for the CMS.
- Detailed Application form for written qualified Candidates in the following Examination/s will subsequently open up. Tap on Click on the Exam Name to Proceed in order to open the form.
- The Login Module will open up. Only successful and pre-registered candidates can fill out the login form.
- Enter the Login ID or Roll Number. The roll number that has to be entered must be the one mentioned in the CMS Written Examination Admit Card or Hall Ticket. Enter the Password created at the time of registration.
- Tap on Login and the application form will open up.
- The candidates who haven’t registered themselves on the portal must do so first. Tap on If not registered already, please Create a Registration Account by Clicking Here in order to open the registration form.
- The registration form will consequently open up.
- Fill in all the details, that is, Examination Roll Number, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address and Alternate Email Address. Confirm the mentioned details and enter the Security Code.
- Finally, tap on Submit.
- The Login ID and Password will be received in the mentioned primary email.
- Finally login back into the UPSC portal by following the above steps.
- After login, the Detailed Application Form will open up.
- Mention all the crucial details and upload documents.
- Finally, complete all the formalities and press Submit.
- Print the filled form for future reference.
PSC CMS (DAF) Examination, 2022 Frequency Asked Question (FAQ)
- Question: What is the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022 DAF form, who can fill it?
- Answer: This form can be filled only by those candidates who have passed the CMS 2022 written Prelim examination 2022.
- Question: What are the posts in UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2022?
- Answer : Combined Medical Services.
- Question: When was the written examination of UPSC CMS Written Exam held?
- Answer: The exam was held on 17/07/2022.
- Question: What is the full form of UPSC DAF Form?
- Answer: It is called Detailed Application Form, in this form the candidate has to fill his complete information.
CMS 2022 Written Exam Qualified Candidate Can Fill DAF Form 2022
Apply Online (DAF) - Click Here
Download DAF Notification - Click Here
UPSC Official Website - Click Here